At Sensyne Health we combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, we have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to our partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, we develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data. Our products include vital-signs monitoring in hospitals and patient-to-clinician apps to support self-care and remote monitoring of gestational diabetes and chronic diseases such as COPD and heart failure.
We use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The Engineering Team:
Sensyne Health Engineering are looking for exceptional DevOps Engineers to help us deliver on our mission to accelerate medical research and improve patient care.
We are an agile team providing world-leading, innovative software to clinicians and patients, and we need you to manage our k8s-orchestrated microservices and provide us with the tools we need to deliver these products at scale.
We're looking for someone who believes strongly in the DevOps culture and who can help us drive that through our Engineering teams. Someone who is collaborative and who will proactively seek to share knowledge, that has the confidence to speak up when needed and the pragmatism to accept compromise. We'll give you the autonomy to do the best thing, not just the easiest thing, to further drive up our quality. We all have a strong sense of team and are able to support those around us whilst keeping moving forward. You are all that and you are a real person too, one that remembers that we all are.
We'll need you to identify pain-points and pro-actively fix them. There are no tasks that you can't automate. You'll curate guidelines, documentation and resources to enable our Engineers to move faster and you'll help us maintain stable environmentes with alerting, monitoring and dashboards. But most of all, you care about The Platform, and want to work with us to successfully scale it up.
This will be a challenge - but a fun challenge! We are a regulated industry and so we need someone with that extra imagination, flare and drive who can tackle these challenging problems managing our environments and deployments.
- Manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, whilst designing and implementing enhancements to them
- Working with the Engineering and Product teams to understand the products and how best to support them
- Automate and support software releases
- Carry out problem investigations and correction
- Improve systems monitoring, visibility and alerting
- Pro-actively provide Engineers with the tools they need
- Strong k8s/Docker skills
- Comprehensive Linux understanding
- Extensive cloud computing and networking knowledge
- Identifies with The Infrastructure as Code paradigm, and the tools to implement that
- Can demonstrate experience and insight across a range of core infrastructure, such as databases, queues and caches
- Comfortable teaching, sharing and helping Engineers
Having some of these would be an advantage, but not a necessity:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Circle CI
- Exposure to Windows administration particularly AD/SSO
- Experience with healthcare technology and environment
- Skills with PostgreSQL and Neo4j
- Using Openstack CLI
- Using Azure
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results